Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Vision Council - Readers


These were done with a local agency, Feedback, for the Vision Council, who offer services for all things eyewear related. They were looking for for someone who could do New Yorker style cartoons to post on The Vision Council's FaceBook page for their reader glasses. New Yorker style cartoons are not something I'm generally called on to do. But, because I did an illustration once, for the New Yorker twenty years ago, my name came up in a google search. Said illustration did not really look like a typical New Yorker cartoon and since it was done so long ago, I no longer have a file of it. However I was glad my name came up in the search, thanks google. I worked with Jeff and Brittany from Feedback on the the gags, did a few sketches, which the client selected two to take to finish.

sketch 1
sketch 2
sketch 3
sketch 4
sketch 5
sketch 6
sketch 7
sketch 8
sketch 9
finish 1
finish 2



No comments: